ALTIDO Amazing 2-bed flat next to the seaGenova
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Amazing 2-bed flat near the sea
✔ 883 ft2 / 82 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 3-minute walk to Circuit by the sea cinema
✔ Next to Vernazzola Beach
✔ Genova Sturla train station: 10-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens & towels
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the bedrooms are equipped, each with a double-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 8 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Discover Genoa, a city rich in history, culture, and beauty. Walk along the charming streets and marvel at the stunning architecture, including the famous Porta Soprana, the oldest gate in the city. Visit the birthplace of Christopher Columbus and take in the stunning views from the lanterna, the tallest lighthouse in Italy. Enjoy the local cuisine, including fresh seafood dishes and traditional focaccia bread. Don't miss the opportunity to explore the vibrant neighborhoods, including the historic Boccadasse fishing village. With so much to see and do, Genoa is a must-visit destination for any tourist.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is free parking along via Chighizola, where you can park for free only on the white line.
● The nearest bus stop is ‘Mille/brigata Salerno’, an 8-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Genova Sturla, just a 10-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Genova City Airport: 25-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions on the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6