ALTIDO Apt for 3 w/Panoramic Terrace and Stunning ViewGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Exciting apartment on the Sky of Genoa, with panoramic terrace and breathtaking view.
Totally renovated, on the sixth floor of a characteristic Genoese house a few meters walk from the Principe train station, in front of the Royal Palace Museum, and 5 minutes from the Genoa Aquarium
Perfect apartment both for families and for business trips. Excellent for medium / long term stays thanks to its convenient and served location and the free high speed internet line.
There is a large breathtaking terrace, perfect for those who want to work from home immersed in the panorama of the most beautiful central areas of Genoa.
The apartment is on the 6th floor in the building with no lift.
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire apartment
Other things to note
Check in is very simple: please check the check-in timetable and prices below and inform us about your estimate time of arrival in advance at the phone number you will find after the reservation.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2456
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3