ALTIDO Apt for 3 w/Rooftop Balcony and Lovely CityViewAparthotel - Genova
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Perfect apartment for families, couples and anyone who wants to experience the privilege of being in the city but without noise, looking at the sky every morning, a few steps from everything.
Excellent for medium or long term stays. It will be possible to work from home thanks to the high-speed internet connection, immersed in the panorama of the roofs of Genoa.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2461
Cozy and functional apartment, equipped with everything you need. A double bedroom with air conditioning. A single sofa bed in the living room. Comfortable bedroom with desk, perfect for when it will not be possible to work comfortably from the terrace. Terrace with table and chairs for maximum relaxation
Guests will have complete and exclusive access to the apartment
Other things to note
Air conditioning is only in the living room, in the bedroom there is a floor fan.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3