ALTIDO Apt for 4 w/Exclusive pool and garden in NerviGenova
Wireless internet connection
This stylish first floor apt in the historic and beautiful fishing village of Nervi is just a few miles along the Ligurian coast and is an ideal property for groups of up to 4. The property is located in one of the historical buildings of the village with a communal pool and garden! The flat consists of 2 BR, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining area and open-planned kitchen. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
CITRA 010025- LT-2481
Stroll down to Capolungo Beach and the Passeggiata Anita Garibaldi in under 10 minutes, or take advantage of the well-connected coastline in either direction: explore Genova for the day with its bustling streets and famous attractions or explore the rural and historic string of ancient towns and villages to the south.
Living & Eating
The large open plan living area boasts two comfortable sofas, coffee table and a TV surrounded by plenty of shelf space. A stylish dining area with glass-top table and chairs sits next to the open kitchen, which comes fully equipped with an electric stove, oven, microwave, juicer and dishwasher. The swimming pool and tennis court facilities are shared and can be booked in advance for a small fee.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The large and airy master bedroom is of an attractive modern design and has access to its own bathroom. It contains a double bed with side tables and stylish lamps, along with plenty of drawer and cupboard space. The second bedroom contains two single beds and once again lots of natural light and an ensuite bathroom. One of the sofas in the living area converts into a double sofa bed, allowing this property to sleep up to four people. The bathrooms are both equipped with sinks, bidets, toilets and showers; one offers a bath and shower. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4