ALTIDO Apt for 7 Perfect for Families close to BeachesGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
If you are searching for a place to stay with friends or a big family, this is the one! This spacious and elegant apartment is located just a short walk away from the Boccadasse area, the beach and the city’s main promenade, Corso Italia. The Genova Sturla train station is a 16-minute walk from the property, and you can reach the city centre in 10 minutes by bus. The flat has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and 2 balconies.
This impeccably elegant flat has enough space for every guest and plenty of natural light. Here you will definitely have a great time with your friends or family. The apartment is professionally cleaned and is suitable for a short- or long-term stay. The flat has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and 2 balconies. Essentials, linen, towels, and TV are provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The spacious living room has 2 comfortable sofas, a Smart TV, and a dedicated workspace. The elegant dining area can seat up to 8 people. Glass doors lead to a balcony. The separate kitchen has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, and dishwasher. It also has a table and 3 chairs for a quick snack. From the kitchen, you can access another small balcony.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has 3 bedrooms. One has a comfortable double bed, a wardrobe and a workspace, the second has 3 single beds, 2 wardrobes and a workspace, and the third bedroom has 2 single beds. Both bathrooms have a shower and a bidet, and one has a bathtub. Bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and provide keys.
Check-in: after 3 PM
Check-out: before 11 AM
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
The apartment is located in a quiet residential area, just a few steps away from the small garden Giardini Antonio Esposito and within walking distance to multiple restaurants. The picturesque Boccadasse area, a former fishing village that is famous for its pastel-coloured houses and cosy trattorias, is just a short walk from the flat. The Boccadasse beach, and the city’s main promenade, Corso Italia are also nearby, along with the sports and leisure centre, Arena Albaro Village, which hosts swimming pools, tennis courts, picnic area and several restaurants.
The Genova Sturla train station is a 16-minute walk from the property, and you can reach the city centre in 10 minutes by bus.
There is a Lidl supermarket 400 metres from the apartment.
Osteria Cadevilla: 10-minute walk
Mediterraneo: 8-minute walk
Trattoria Del Parroco dal 1872: 8-minute walk
Bar Tortuga: 8-minute walk
Mentelocale Bar Bistrot: 7-minute walk
The property is a 2-hour drive from Milan.
There is paid parking 200 metres from the flat, and the price is €2.50 per hour.
The Genova Sturla train station is a 16-minute walk away from the property.
You can reach the city centre in just 10 minutes via bus number 15, which stops just a couple of minutes from the apartment.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2455
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7