ALTIDO Artistic Flat for 7 in Genoa Historic CentreGenova
Book this fabulous place in the very centre of Genoa to experience the marvellous city in a really unique way. You will appreciate the original design of this apartment as well as its perfect location right in the centre of Genoa. All the major sights including Via Garibaldi Palaces and the Cathedral of San Lorenzo are right around the corner as well as multiple bars and restaurants. The flat has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area.
Living in this unique apartment is an adventure in itself, as here every detail and every piece of furniture is a masterpiece worth exploring. Pay attention to 4-meter high colourfully painted ceilings, a rainbow coffee table, a cabinet with a painted portrait mosaic floor and many more interesting features that will make your trip to Genoa really special.
This is a great choice for an unforgettable family holiday or a trip with friends. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or a long stay. The flat has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The spacious living room has a sofa, a coffee table, a book cabinet and a TV. The large homey kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a fridge, a stove, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a juicer and a dishwasher. The elegant dining area can seat up to 6 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has three uniquely decorated bedrooms: one with a double bed and a single bed, one with a double bed and the other one with a single bed and a dedicated workplace. There is a wardrobe in each bedroom. Both beautiful bathrooms have showers. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Other things to note
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, an ironing board and a washing machine with a dryer provided for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa just a 2 hour drive away from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the historical centre of the city with worldly-known sights including Via Garibaldi Palaces, the Aquarium and the Cathedral of San Lorenzo just around the corner.
The property is a 2-hour drive away from Milan.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2476
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7