ALTIDO Charming Apt for 4 in Historical Centre of GenoaGenova
Wireless internet connection
This elegant and homey apartment has the absolute best location—right in the heart o Genoa’s historical centre. In this pedestrian-only area, you are just a stone’s throw away from all the major attractions, including the Via Garibaldi and Aquarium. The central train station is within walking distance, and there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby. The flat has 1 double bedroom, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a separate living room with a sofa bed.
Enjoy your time in Genoa in this lovely apartment, which has tons of natural light and plenty of space for every guest. Come along with your friends or family, and you will have a great time. The apartment is professionally cleaned and is suitable for a short- or long-term stay. The flat has 1 double bedroom, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a separate living room with a sofa bed. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The separate living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed and a flat-screen TV. The homey white-and-blue kitchen has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, microwave, juicer, and kettle. There is also a dining area that can seat up to 4 people.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The master bedroom has a double bed, a large wardrobe, and a TV. The shower room is accessible from the bedroom, and you can get to the toilet with a sink from the corridor. Bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and provide keys.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the very heart of the city, just a short walk away from the famous Via Garibaldi and the Aquarium. The Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 15-minute walk away from the apartment.
The property is a 2-hour drive from Milan.
The Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2463
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4