ALTIDO Colorful Apt for 6, 5 mins from Piazza CorvettoGenova
A stylish apartment in Genova’s Castelletto boasts comfortable beds, plenty of space and attractive street views. With 2 dedicated bedrooms and an additional sofa bed in the living area it is perfect for any group of up to six. Stroll down to the Ligurian seafront in under 20 minutes and visit the famous Genova Aquarium, or more locally explore the 16th century Chiesa di Sant'Anna, with views over the Gulf of Genoa and the Old City from Salita Bachernia.
Living & Eating
The apartment’s airy and high ceilinged open plan living area features a functional and stylish dining table, comfortable sofa and chairs, open kitchen and TV. The kitchen area, with attractive wooden surfaces, is equipped with an oven, gas stove, microwave, juicer and dishwasher.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The stylish master bedroom is bright and spacious. It contains a double bed with side tables and lamps, as well as plenty of storage space. The second bedroom also features a double bed with useful shelf and cupboard space. The sofa in the living area also opens out into a bed, allowing this property to sleep up to six people. The apartment has two bathrooms; one contains a bath with shower fitting, bidet, sink and toilet, and the other is equipped with a cubicle shower, bidet, sink and toilet. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
Other things to note
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6