ALTIDO Cosy Flat in the Centre of Genoa, next to the AquariumGenova
Wireless internet connection
This homey apartment is ideally located in a historical building in the very heart of Genoa. The Aquarium, Porto Antico, Genoa Cathedral and other major city attractions are just a few minutes’ walk away, and there are plenty of local shops and restaurants right on your doorstep. The flat has 1 double bedroom, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining area. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The apartment has all the necessities for a lovely holiday in the centre of Genoa. The property is a perfect choice for a couple or a solo traveller. The flat has 1 double bedroom, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and can accommodate up to 3 people and is suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
KITCHEN & DINING:
The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Italian Moka), fridge, stove, oven, and kettle. It also has a dining area for up to 4 guests.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a small TV and a wardrobe. The apartment also has a sofa that can turn into a single bed. There is a shower and bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 3 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7pm to 8.30pm: €20
From 8.30pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pmto 12am: €40
After 12am: €60 but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city centre, just a short walk from the Aquarium, Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Aquarium: 6-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 8-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 8-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 2-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 3-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 5-minute walk
Ekom: 2-minute walk
Mercanzia: 2-minute walk
Cavour modo 21: 3-minute walk
Kowalski: 1-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking nearby (Via Filippo Turati, 2), and it costs €2.50 per hour.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 20-minute walk from the apartment, and San Giorgio metro station is a 6-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3