ALTIDO Elegant 1BR Flat for 3, near Spianata CastellettoApartment - Genova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this splendid apartment for your flawless Genoa trip. Live in a beautiful building in the centre of the city just a short walk away from all the see sights and enjoy a great view from your large windows. The apartment has been recently renovated and is perfectly suitable for either a long or a short stay. It has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room with a dining area and a working desk. Sleeps up to 3 guests.
No matter if you are in town for business or vacation, this high-class property will certainly meet all your expectations. Comfortable furniture, modern appliances and elegant design: you will find everything you need here and more. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or a long stay. It has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room with a dining area and a working desk. Sleeps up to 3 guests. Essentials, linen, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The stunning living room has a comfortable sofa which can be turned into a single bed, a coffee table, a working desk and a large flat screen TV. The elegant dining area can seat up to 4 guests. The stylish open-plan kitchen has a coffee machine, a stove, a juicer, a fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The apartment has one gorgeous bedroom with a comfortable double bed, a large closet, two bedside tables and an armchair. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The property is just a stone’s throw away from the hillpark Belvedere Castelletto with a panoramic view to the city, historical Basilica di San Siro and other notable city’s see sights. The seaside is just a several minute walk away. The Principe train station is within walking distance.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2474
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3