ALTIDO Elegant Apt for 4, moments from the SeaGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Charming apartment perfectly renovated with furniture of great value, a few hundred meters walk from the sea. The garden will give you pleasant outdoor dinners and moments of relaxation. Perfect for families or couples for a beach holiday just outside the city center, but also suitable for business trips. Great for working from home thanks to the free high speed internet connection. Also suitable for medium or long term stays.
A few meters from home, Bus 17 takes you to the center in less than half an hour.
A bedroom with TV, an adjacent bathroom, private living room with single sofa bed and single bed, a queen size double sofa bed in the living room. Open kitchen of great value, and direct exit from the living room to the splendid private garden.
To the whole house
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4