ALTIDO Exclusive Flat for 8, w/Stunning City and SeaViewAparthotel - Genova
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Wonderful apartment with panoramic terrace overlooking the city.
Perfect in every detail, with Design furniture.
A few meters from the famous Spianata di Castelletto, a few minutes from the center and from Via Garibaldi. Surrounded by shops, bars and markets.
WiFi and Netflix available without limit.
Two double bedrooms, and two twin bedrooms that can be joined to form a double, UPON REQUEST.
Two splendid bathrooms, in microcement. Large and bright living room with panoramic terrace overlooking the port of Genoa and the Lanterna.
The whole house
Other things to note
Check in is very simple: please check the check in timetable and prices below and inform us about your estimate time of arrival in advance at the phone number you will find after the reservation.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
About the area:
The apartment is located in the heart of Castelletto, a few meters from the panoramic lift of Castelletto, which takes you to Via Garibaldi in a few minutes.
This is an elegant area known for its green spaces like the gardens of Villa Gruber De Mari.
Very famous in the area are:
the Belvedere Castelletto terrace, reached via an art nouveau panoramic lift, where you can have a really good panorama over Genoa;
the Albergo dei Poveri, once a hospice for the poor, and now part of the University of Genoa.
There is a variety of shops in the neighborhood, from the baker, to the market, to the butcher, tobacco shop, ice cream parlor, pastry shop, wineries and many others.
A short walk of 5 - 10 minutes will take you to the city center and the famous Via Garibaldi, dotted with antiques shops and outdoor cafes, typical Italian restaurants.
Nearest bus stations - just a couple of minutes away
Darsena metro station - and 12 minutes away
Getting around in Genoa can take a little getting used to if you do not speak Italian.
One of the best ways to explore the city is to rent a scooter or Vespa. Scooters are extremely popular on the coast and are the local transportation of choice, as cars are loud, crowd the streets, and cause a great deal of pollution.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8