ALTIDO Exclusive Seaview Flat for 4, in central GenoaGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this splendid apartment with extraordinary sea views along with the Porto Antic and the waterfront of the historic centre. A short 6-minute walk will take you to the famous Royal Palace Museum, and the tank of the Dolphins of the Genoa Aquarium is right in front of your bedroom! This elegant flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a light and inviting living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy dining space, and a charming balcony with sea views.
Once you enter this beautiful flat, which offers an exceptional sea view, you might find it hard to bring yourself to leave.
The beautiful interior and comfortable beds will make you feel right at home. From fringe attractions to hidden treasures, you will be able to enjoy a rocking time in Genoa!
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The beautiful and inviting living room will offer you two comfortable sofas where you can sit back and relax after a long day exploring the major city attractions. There is a convenient coffee table where you can enjoy a light meal while watching your favourite TV show on the flat-screen TV.
One of the sofas converts into a double bed that suits up to 2 adults.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the necessary equipment to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal, including a microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, coffee maker, cooking basics, and silverware.
There is an eat-in kitchen where up to 2 guests can dine.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is equipped with a double bed, and you can enjoy the delightful sea view right from your bed! If the view isn’t enough, there is also a flat-screen TV too.
One of the sofas in the living room can convert into a double bed suitable for up to 2 adults.
The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
Guests will receive instructions on how to access the flat by electronic door lock 1-2 days before arrival.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please be advised that there is a scaffolding on the building - noise is possible during your stay and sea view will be limited.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO is excited to welcome you to Italy’s oldest continuously inhabited city in the world. Here, a wide variety of adventures awaits you at every corner, including vibrant cultural areas, fairs, shows, sports, boating, horticulture, gastronomy, and shopping.
Located about an hour away from some of Italy’s most popular tourist destinations (Cinque Terre and Portofino), you will find Genoa, a special little gem of a port city.
An interesting fact is that Genoa is known as the city of Christopher Columbus, and you can follow his itinerary.
Places to visit
House of Christopher Columbus: 17-minute walk
Porta Soprano towers: 17-minute walk
Lantern: 11-minute walk
Museo del Risorgimento: 6-minute walk
Palazzo Spinola National Gallery: 8-minute walk
Belvedere Castelletto: 14-minute walk
Galata Museo del Mare: 5-minute walk
Cine Ciak: 13-minute walk
Civic Library Museum of the Actor: 19-minute walk
Aquarium of Genoa: 9-minute walk
Marina Porto Antico: 2-minute walk
Old City: 11-minute walk
Royal Palace Museum: 6-minute walk
D'Albertis Castle: 14-minute walk
Savo Gourmet Pizza: 5-minute walk
Gaia Vini & Cucina: 7-minute walk
Alla Lunga Ristorante: 5-minute walk
Rebus Cocktail Bar: 2-minute walk
Bar Caffetteria: 6-minute walk
Gramsci Café: 3-minute walk
The closest major city to Genoa is Milan, Italy, approximately a 2-hour drive north on the A6 motorway.
Alternatively, you can reach the property by bus, train, or boat. The nation’s bus system offers a wide range of connections to Genoa. Тhe city has two large train stations connected by a shuttle. Each of these stations has connections all across Italy.
Also, Genoa is a port for ferries from many areas of Italy’s west coast, and it serves as an international ferry hub as well.
The property is conveniently located near Darsena subway station which is a short 2-minute walk and will provide you with great transport links across the city.
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport: 15-minute taxi ride
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2470
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4