ALTIDO family 3-bed flat at GenovaGenova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is excited to welcome you to this huge 3-bedroom apartment in a very quiet neighbourhood of Genova, within a few minutes' walk from the city centre. The apartment is right next to ‘Piazza Corvetto’ plenty of shops and attractions nearby. This is the ideal location for large families, long vacations, and afternoon walks in the spacious green parks around. The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, a cosy large living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials are provided.
Get ready for a relaxing day at this colourful and newly furnished three-bedroom apartment is ideal for large families and extended vacations with a group of friends. The accommodation has great transport connections, so you can admire Genoa’s medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, and Gothic architecture.
This charming, cosy apartment has everything you could possibly need to make you want to stay longer.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Attention to detail is evident in the brightly painted living room with beautiful ornate ceilings, marble floors and beautiful yellow prolonged blackout curtains. There is a long glass dining table for 6 people, perfect for family dinner. The large corner sofa has plenty of space for the whole family to cuddle together and enjoy the best movies on the smart TV.
The colourful kitchen has all the amenities for your comfort and convenience, including a coffee machine with Moka, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, kettle and oven.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has three comfortable bedrooms, each fitted with high-quality bed linens. There is two king-size bed and 2 single beds, where the family's youngest members can have a great night's sleep.
There are 2 expansive bathrooms with bidet, 2 sinks and 2 large mirrors.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on second floor, and there is a lift available.
There are two flights of stairs to the property before the lift
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Genoa is a port city and the capital of northwest Italy's Liguria region. The vacation destination is well-known for its frescoed interior, and the Romanesque Cathedral of San Lorenzo stands in the old town.
The property is located in the heart of Genoa, within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants, bars, and attractions, including ‘Teatro Carlo Felice’ and ‘Piazza De Ferrari’.
Spianata dell'Acquasola: 8-minutes walk
Via Garibaldi: 10-minute walk
Teatro Carlo Felice: 10-minute walk
San Lorenzo Square: 11-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale: 11-minute walk
Doge’s Palace: 15-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 13-minute walk
Palazzo Spinola National Gallery: 14-minute walk
Vapensiero: 1-minute walk
Mani Pizza & Cocktails: 2-minute walk
Verdurine: 4-minute walk
Ristorante Voltalacarta: 5-minute walk
Bar Dei Teatri: 2-minute walk
BAR ASSAROTTI: 5-minute walk
Il Passato Ritrovato Mercatino: 1-minute walk
There is paid parking in “Via Palestra” from 8 AM to 8 PM, which costs €2 per hour—after 8 PM, it is free of charge.
Garage: Royal Park Corvetto -Via Martin Piaggio, €2.50 per hour
The nearest bus stop is ‘Palestro 1/MARSALA’, one minute away, and if you prefer to travel by subway, you can the closest station is ‘San Giorgio’ 17-minutes walk distance from the apartment.
Genova City Airport: 1 hour and a half by subway and 20-minute a car ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6