ALTIDO Family flat with Garden&ParkingGenova
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Comfy flat ideally nestled in Genoa
✔ 1291 ft2 / 120 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ 15-minute walk to Boccadasse
✔ 5-minute drive to the beach & Gaslini Infant Hospital
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Lovely garden & balcony at your disposal
✔ Free parking space
✔ 4-minute walk to Giardini Bernabò Brea
✔ 8-minute walk to Stadio Carlini
✔ 10-minute walk to Genova Sturla train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed
— the second bedroom is fitted with two single beds
— the third bedroom is equipped with a single bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 5 guests
⭐ A desk space at your disposal
⭐ Charming balcony and garden available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property. Please note that the parking space has a width of 1.70 metres.
● The property is on the first floor.
● There are six steps to reach the lift.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The picturesque Boccadasse area, a former fishing village that is famous for its pastel-coloured houses and cosy trattorias, is a 15-minute walk from the flat. The Boccadasse beach, the city’s main promenade, Corso Italia, are also nearby, along with the sports and leisure centre, Arena Albaro Village, which hosts swimming pools, tennis courts, a picnic area and several restaurants. Other highlights nearby include Boccadasse.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The property is a 2-hour drive from Milan.
● There is free parking at the property. Please note that the parking space has a width of 1.80 metres.
● The Genova Sturla train station is a 10-minute walk away from the property.
✈ Nearest airport
Genoa Airport: 24-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add a charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5