ALTIDO Family friendly Apt for 6, near Royal Palace MuseumGenova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This flat is a few minutes on foot or by bus from the train station and the historic center, and from the Aquarium of Genoa. It is in a building with a lift. The flat has three double beds, one of them is a kids room, two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bathtub, a dining area, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV, WiFi & air-conditioning provided.
This flat is very bright and very quiet, it has fine and very technological furnishings. With it’s good location and cozy decoration, his apartment has everything you need to have a fantastic time in Genoa: comfortable furniture, a lot of natural light and all the modern amenities at your disposal. The flat has three double beds, one of them is a kids room, two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bathtub, a dining area, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV, WiFi & air-conditioning provided.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The bright and spacious living room has a sofa, a TV and a dining area that can seat up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The flat has three comfortable double beds and a closet system for your belongings. One of the bedrooms is a kids room. There are two bathrooms, one has shower and the other one has a bathtub. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please contact us at least one hour before the check-in.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Welcome to magnificent Genoa, famous for its beautiful architecture and great location at the metitarennian sea. World-known sights including Via Garibaldi Palaces, Genoa’s aquarium and Cathedral of San Lorenzo are all a 20-minute walk away from the property.
You will be an over two hours drive away from Milan and just a two and a half hour drive away from the French border.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2479
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6