ALTIDO Great Flat in the Heart of Genoa near AquariumGenova
Stay in this spacious apartment in the very centre of Genoa to truly feel the rhythm of the marvellous city. You will be staying in a typical Genovese building just a few steps from all the main sights, including the Aquarium, Piazza De Ferrari and Palazzi dei Rolli. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This apartment is perfect for a family vacation or a memorable trip with friends. It has enough space for everyone and is equipped with all the modern amenities, including an air-conditioner and dishwasher. Here you can spend several days or weeks, the flat is suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen, and it can accommodate up to 6 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room is furnished with a comfortable corner sofa, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The dining area consists of a table and 6 chairs. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Italian Moka), fridge, stove, oven, and dishwasher. On the second level, there is an open space with a double bed, a clothes rail, a cabinet, and a table with a chair for work or study.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
Each of the two bedrooms has a king-size bed. There is another double bed in the mezzanine in the living room. There is a shower cabin and bidet in the spacious bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There is one flight of stairs to the property.
There is one flight of stairs within the property leading to the mezzanine.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city's centre, within walking distance from Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 1-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 3-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 5-minute walk
Aquarium: 7-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 8-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 8-minute walk
L'opera Ristorante: 2-minute walk
Grom (gelateria): 2-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 5-minute walk
Largo delle Fucine(public paid garage): 7-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
The paid parking Largo Delle Fucine is an 8-minute walk away, and it costs €2.50 per hour.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 20-minute walk from the apartment, and De Ferrari metro station is a 5-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6