ALTIDO Ideal Flat in front of Aquarium, in the Centre of GenoaGenova
Wireless internet connection
Spend an unforgettable holiday in this lovely flat in a classical building in the very heart of Genoa. The apartment's location is simply perfect, as it’s situated just a few steps from all the city’s main sights, including Aquarium, Piazza De Ferrari and Palazzi dei Rolli. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and an additional toilet. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This charming 2-level apartment is the right place to book for your next trip to Genoa. The flat has everything you need for either a short- or long-term stay, it is professionally cleaned and can accommodate up to 3 guests. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and an additional toilet.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa and a smart TV. The dining area consists of a round table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Italian Moka), fridge, stove, oven, and microwave.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
One of the bedrooms has a king-size bed, and the second has a single bed. There is a shower cabin and bidet in the bathroom. The apartment also has an additional bathroom with a sink, toilet and bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There is one flight of stairs (about 20 steps) within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city centre, just a short walk from Aquarium, Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Aquarium: 2-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 5-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 5-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 6-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 7-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 9-minute walk
Parking Marina: 3-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
The paid parking Largo della Mercanzia is a 3-minute walk away, and it costs €2.50 per hour.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is an 11-minute walk from the apartment, and San Giorgio metro station is a 3-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3