ALTIDO Lovely Apt on the historical street Via CantoreGenova
Wireless internet connection
This classic apartment in the high-end Torre Cantor residence on the historical street Via Cantore is the right choice for your next trip to Genoa, whether you are in town for business or for holiday. The Genova Via di Francia train station and the ferry terminal are just around the corner from the flat, and the city centre is a 15-minute bus ride away. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
In this elegant apartment, you will feel more than comfortable during your trip to Genoa. Enjoy the stylish furniture, elegant design, and all the modern amenities, including an air-conditioner and a dishwasher. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short- or long-term stay. It has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 6 guests. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, juicer, and dishwasher. It also has a dining table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, two bedside tables, a wardrobe, and a cabinet for your belongings. There is a glass cabinet shower in the blue-and-white bathroom, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and to provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and washing machine for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive away from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. One part of Genoa is even included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the exclusive Torre Cantor residence on the historical street Via Cantore, near the ferry terminal and Genova Via di Francia train station. The historical city centre, with Via Garibaldi Palaces and the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, is just a 15-minute bus ride away from the apartment.
The property is a 2-hour drive away from Milan.
The Genova Via di Francia train station and the ferry terminal are only a few minutes away from the apartment by foot, and there are multiple bus stops in the vicinity.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2464
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4