ALTIDO Lovely Flat for 4 near Piazza Corvetto GenoaGenova
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Coffee / Tea maker
Perfect apartment for couples or families, excellent finishes and furnishings. Quiet! A few minutes walk from all the major historical, tourist and museum sites of Genoa. In an ancient monastery completely renovated, with a view of the ancient internal court.
Open kitchen with living room, bright, very quiet, double bedroom and sofa bed in the living room. There is a cot for children with sides.
Open kitchen with living room, bright, very quiet, double bedroom and sofa bed in the living room.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
To the whole house
Other things to note
The guest will receive the instructions on how to access the flat by electronic door lock 1-2 days before arrival.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2467
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4