ALTIDO Modern 2-bed flat in GenoaGenova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant flat ideally positioned in Genoa
✔ 976 ft2 / 91 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Cosy balcony at your disposal
✔ 7-minute walk to Teatro Akropolis
✔ 11-minute walk to Park Villa Rossi
✔ 2-minute walk to Via Hermada bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
— another dining space positioned in the kitchen where 2 guests can sit comfortably
⭐ A desk space at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is no free parking space provided.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Discover Genoa, a city rich in history, culture, and beauty. Walk along the charming streets and marvel at the stunning architecture, including the famous Porta Soprana, the oldest gate in the city. Visit the birthplace of Christopher Columbus and take in the stunning views from the Lanterna, the tallest lighthouse in Italy. Enjoy the local cuisine, including fresh seafood dishes and traditional focaccia bread. Don't miss the opportunity to explore the vibrant neighbourhoods, including the historic Boccadasse fishing village. With so much to see and do, Genoa is a must-visit destination for any tourist.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The property is set a 2-hour drive from Milan.
● There is no free parking available at the property.
● A short 2-minute walk will take you to Via Hermada 1 bus stop.
✈ Nearest airport
Genova City Airport: 8-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4