ALTIDO Open Plan Apt for 4 in Genova’s historic AlbaroGenova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This open plan apartment in Genova’s historic Albaro is spacious and uncomplicated. With a dedicated double bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area it is perfect for couples or for groups of up to four. Stroll down to the Ligurian seafront in minutes and walk past the famous Punta Vagno lighthouse to the 13th century San Giuliano Abbey, before enjoying restaurants in Albaro, known with delicious food and wine selection or heading for a drink in beautiful Boccadasse.
Living & Eating
With large windows and a high ceiling, the spacious and bright open plan living area features a functional and stylish dining table, generously sized right-angle sofa and TV. The facing kitchenette is fully equipped with an oven, gas stove, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and dishwasher.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The well designed loft bedroom contains a double bed with side tables and uplighting, as well as a balcony-style opening overlooking the open plan living area. The sofa in the living area opens out into a sofa bed, allowing this property to sleep up to four people. The bathroom is fully equipped with a shower, bidet, sink and toilet. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
Check in is very simple: please check the check-in timetable and prices below and inform us about your estimate time of arrival in advance at the phone number you will find after the reservation.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2484
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4