ALTIDO Penthouse Flat w/Large Terrace in Genoa CentreGenova
Balcony / Terrace
ALTIDO is proud to offer this stunning apartment where you will have a unique Genoa experience with your loved ones. Here you can enjoy your breakfast on the large terrace and reach all the city’s main attractions, including Aquarium and Palazzi dei Rolli, in a few minutes on foot. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Book this elegant apartment and rest assured that there will be plenty of space for everyone. Cook any meal you want in the separate kitchen and then have a lovely family dinner either in the classic living room or on a spacious terrace with a city view.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large terrace. It can accommodate up to 5 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a grey sofa that can turn into a double bed, 2 armchairs, a cabinet, and a flat-screen TV. The dining area consists of a wooden table and 4 comfortable chairs. The separate kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has a table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
One bedroom has a king-size bed, and the other has a single bed (1.2m x 1.9m). Both bedrooms have a cabinet and a wardrobe. There is a shower cabin and bidet in the spacious bathroom.
The fabulous large terrace has a dining table with 4 chairs, a small table with 2 chairs, and a bench.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 7th floor, and a lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city centre, just within walking distance from the Aquarium, Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Piazza De Ferrari: 8-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 10-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 11-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 16-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 16-minute walk
Aquarium: 20-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 5-minute walk
Trattoria Da Genio: 1-minute walk
Quelli dell'Acciughetta: 2-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking nearby on Corso Podestà, and it costs €2 per hour.
Genova Brignole train station and Brignole metro station are a 15-minute walk from the apartment, while Sarzano/Sant'Agostino metro station is a 10-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5