ALTIDO Perfect Penthouse next to AcquarioGenova
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Modern and designer loft, perfectly furnished, with large windows on the sky and a livable terrace. An exclusive setting for an exciting stay a few meters from the Genoa Aquarium and from all the tourist and cultural sites of Genoa.
The top floor apartment of a totally renovated building a few meters from the Genoa Aquarium and the Metro. Perfect home for medium / long term stays, suitable for those who want to work from home thanks to free high speed wifi. Excellent stay for lovers of the landscape: you can work or relax on the terrace of the house looking down on the best parts of the historic city center of Genoa
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
The whole apartment
Other things to note
The guest will receive the instructions on how to access the flat by electronic door lock 1-2 days before arrival.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
About the area:
You are at the historical center of Genoa, which is one of the largest in Europe, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
The property is located in the neighbourhood of Maddalena.
Buzzing area with many famous historic places nearby - Palazzo San Giorgio, Christopher Columbus' House, Via Garibaldi antiques & nice harborside food spots.
A few meters from the Old Port is the fascinating Aquarium.
The central street of the heart of Genoa is surrounded by a thousand shops and shops, restaurants and palaces of historical interest.
Via Garibaldi at just 4 minutes from the flat is dotted with antiques shops and outdoor cafes, and nearby 'trattorias' serve local dishes like trofie pasta with pesto etc..
The harborside maze of narrow streets has bakeries and bare-bones food counters selling fried fish.
At such a strategic location you won`t need any transport, you can explore almost everything by foot.
- The nearest metro station is San Giorgio - 2mins
- The nearest bus station (to the Airport) -’ Caricamento/acquario’ - 3mins
- From the flat to the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, it would take about a 15minute ride, or 35 mins by public transport.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3