ALTIDO Piazza dei Greci nel Cuore della StoriaGenova
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Beautiful renovated apartment, with a glimpse of the historic Church of Madonna delle Vigne, three bedrooms all with private bathroom, in the heart of the historic center, perfect for families or couples who want to experience a holiday in the history of Genoa. 600m from the Genoa Aquarium
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
a tutta la casa
Other things to note
Check in is very simple: please check the check-in timetable and prices below and inform us about your estimate time of arrival in advance at the phone number you will find after the reservation.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
il check in è gratuito fino alle ore 20.00
3pm - 8pm Free of charge
8pm - 10pm € 20 extra
10pm - 12pm € 40 extra
to be paid cash upon arrival
da pagare in contanti all'arrivo
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6