ALTIDO Spacious 1-BR Flat in the Centre of GenoaGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is happy to welcome you to this bright and cosy apartment, which has everything you need for a great time in Genoa. The flat is perfectly located in the city centre—right next to Genova Brignole train station and within walking distance from all major attractions, including Via Garibaldi and Piazza De Ferrari. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This modernly decorated apartment has plenty of space for every guest and tons of natural light pouring in through the big windows. It is professionally cleaned, has all the modern amenities, and is suitable for short- or long-term stays. The flat has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a flat-screen TV, and a dining area that consists of a table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, electric stove, oven, coffee machine, microwave, juicer, and kettle.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed, a wardrobe, 2 nightstands and 2 cabinets. The bathroom has a shower and bidet, and bathroom essentials are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the centre of the city, within walking distance from Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Via Garibaldi: 13-minute walk
Aquarium: 20-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 13-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 15-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 15-minute walk
Casa Nostra: 1-minute walk
Stallone: 2-minute walk
Mix Markt Brignole: 1-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2 per hour.
Genova Brignole train station and Brignole metro station are both a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4