ALTIDO Spacious Flat for 7, near train station in GenovaGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this classic apartment in a quiet yet central area to make the most out of your time in Genoa. The train and bus station, Genova Brignole, is just around the corner, and so are various shops, restaurants and places of interest, including Piazza della Vittoria and Corso Buenos Aires. The historical centre of the city with Via Garibaldi and Aquarium is only a short bus trip away. The flat has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy your stay in this elegantly decorated apartment that has everything you need to have a great holiday—comfy classic furniture, enough space for every guest, and plenty of modern amenities at your disposal. This is the perfect place for a memorable family vacation or a gathering of friends. The apartment is professionally cleaned and is suitable for a short- or long-term stay. The flat has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a sofa bed and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linen, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The elegant living room, decorated with unique paintings, has a comfortable sofa and a carved wooden cabinet. The dining area can seat up to 6 guests. The separate kitchen has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, juicer and coffee machine.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 3 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a double bed, a dedicated workplace, a TV, a sofa that can turn into a double sofa bed and two chairs. The other bedroom has a double bed and a workplace. The third bedroom has a single bed.
Both bathrooms have shower and bathroom essentials.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Please be advised that dogs are allowed to the property under an additional 30€ payment.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and washing machine for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in a lively but quiet area with various shops and restaurants nearby. Within walking distance are the famous shopping streets, Via San Vincenzo and Via XX Settembre, and must-see sights like Piazza della Vittoria and Corso Buenos Aires. The historical centre of the city with world-renowned sights, such as Via Garibaldi Palaces, the Aquarium, and the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, is a 15-minute bus trip away from the apartment.
The property is a 2-hour drive away from Milan.
The train and bus station, Genova Brignole, is only a few minutes away from the apartment by foot.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2462
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7