ALTIDO Spacious Flat in Castelletto, Central GenoaGenova
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your friends or family in this authentic apartment in the centre of Genoa. The historic park with a waterfall Villetta Di Negro is just around the corner, and all the major attractions are within walking distance as well. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The gorgeous flat has a unique character, a welcoming, homey atmosphere and plenty of space for every guest. This is the perfect place to spend some precious time with your loved ones in beautiful Genoa. The property is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen, and it can accommodate up to 5 people.
LIVING, KITCHEN & DINING:
The apartment has a comfortable sofa, a flat-screen TV and a dining area that consists of a table and 4 chairs. The separate kitchen is decorated with colourful tiles and equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Italian Moka), fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is also a table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are three bedrooms with a single bed, a table and a chair and a wardrobe, while the fourth bedroom has 2 single beds, 2 tables with chairs, and a wardrobe. There is a shower cabin and bidet in both of the bathrooms.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7pm to 8.30pm: €20
From 8.30pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pmto 12am: €40
After 12am: €60 but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located within walking distance from the Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi, Palazzi dei Rolli and all the other major attractions.
Via Garibaldi: 6-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 6-minute walk
Villetta Di Negro: 9-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 12-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 12-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 13-minute walk
Aquarium: 14-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 2-minute walk
Ostaia a Ribotta: 2-minute walk
La Barcaccia: 3-minute walk
Le Rune: 4-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2.50 per hour.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 5-minute bus ride from the apartment, and Darsena metro station is a 12-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5