ALTIDO Spacious flat w/ city viewGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Cosy apartment nicely located in Genova
✔ 1614 ft2 / 150 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 4-minute walk to Casa di Cristoforo Colombo
✔ 5-minute walk to Piazza Raffaele de Ferrari
✔ 12-minute walk to Acquario di Genova
✔ 2-minute walk to Sarzano/Sant'Agostino subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first and the second bedrooms are fitted with a double bed
— the third bedroom is equipped with two single beds
— there is an open space on the second floor with two single beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area
⭐ Small balcony at your disposal offering a delightful city view
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is no free parking space at the property.
● The property is located in a limited traffic zone, so please note that you cannot access the property by car.
● The property is on the seventh floor, and there is a lift available
● There is one flight of stairs to get to the door of the apartment, even when you use the lift.
● There are twelve flights of stairs to the property.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the very heart of the city, right next to Genoa Cathedral and a short walk away from all major attractions, including Via Garibaldi and the Aquarium.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking space at the property. The house is located in a limited traffic zone, so please note that you cannot access the property by car.
● There are paid parking options, located 1.5 km away from the flat.
● The property is set a 2-hour and an 11-minute drive from Milan.
● A short 2-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway station, Sarzano/Sant'Agostino.
✈ Nearest airport
Genova City Airport: 25-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6