ALTIDO Stylish Apt near Genoa AquariumGenova
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Cozy and comfortable apartment in the Heart of Genova
✔ 646 ft2 | 60 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 1-minute walk to Porta Antico & Bigo
✔ 5-minute walk to San Giorgio subway
✔ 6-minute walk to the Aquarium of Genoa and The City of Children and Young
✔10-minute walk to Palazzo Spinola National Gallery
✔12-minute walk to the House of Christopher Columbus
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed.
— the second bedroom is equipped with 2 single beds.
⭐ Fully functioning kitchen with all necessary appliances.
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests.
⭐ A small balcony.
⭐ Family friendly.
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7.
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips.
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is located in Genova, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genova is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genova is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is within a short walk from the Aquarium, Genova Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● A paid parking located on Mercanzia, Via Filippo Turati, 2 is available, and it costs €2.00 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop Cavour/Varco Quadrio, is on a 2-minute walk.
● 5-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway station San Giorgio.
✈ Nearest airport:
Genova City Airport: 20-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions on the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4