ALTIDO Stylish Flat w/Terrace & Garden, Perfect for CouplesGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
This is a great place for a romantic getaway in a quiet area of Genoa, just a short walk from the Priaruggia beach. You can have breakfast with your loved one on the charming flowery terrace overlooking the city and then head to the city centre in only 20 minutes by car or bus. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, a room with a baby cot, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a balcony, a terrace and a garden. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This bright, modernly decorated apartment has everything you need for a relaxing, warm-hearted holiday. You will love its trendy design, stylish furniture and a range of open spaces to enjoy fresh air and the beauty of nature.
The apartment has 1 double bedroom, a separate room a baby cot, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a balcony, a terrace and a garden. The property can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa, bookshelves, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including 2 coffee makers (Italian Moka), a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has a bar table and 3 chairs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a double bed with a headboard, 2 nightstands and a large wardrobe for your belongings. The apartment also has a baby cot in a small separate room. There is a glass shower cabin and a bidet in the spacious bathroom.
The apartment has a small balcony and a large open terrace with a table and 4 chairs. Guests will also have access to a small private garden.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There are 5 steps to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in a quiet area of the city, just a short walk from the beach and a 20-minute drive or bus ride from the centre with all the major attractions, including Genoa Cathedral and Via Garibaldi. The magnificent Villa Spinola Matilde Carrara, surrounded by a scenic park, is within walking distance from the property.
Priaruggia Beach: 5-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 20-minute drive/bus ride
Piazza De Ferrari: 20-minute drive/bus ride
Via Garibaldi: 20-minute drive/bus ride
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 20-minute drive/bus ride
Aquarium: 20-minute drive/bus ride
Palazzi dei Rolli: 20-minute drive/bus ride
Villa Spinola Matilde Carrara: 20-minute walk
Il Galeone: 6-minute walk
Ristorante 5 Maggio: 11-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 15-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is free parking on the street nearby, but it’s usually difficult to find an available spot.
Genova Quarto dei Mille train station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2