ALTIDO Sunny 3-bed flat w/ balconiesGenova
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Sunny 3-bed apartment with balconies, located beside to Spianata Castelletto
✔ 1076 ft2 / 100 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 2 balconies
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ 16-minute walk to Acquario di Genova
✔ Next to Belvedere Castelletto
✔ Darsena metro station is within a 13-minute walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the bedrooms are equipped with 2 x double-size beds and 3 single-size beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ 2 balconies - one by the kitchen, one by the living room
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 2rd floor with a lift available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(To be paid online, via link)
Until 7:00 PM: Free
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €30
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €40
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €60
After 12 AM: €80, but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The property is located in the vibrant Castelletto neighbourhood of Genoa. The highlights include Belvedere Castelletto, Musei Nazionali di Genova, Galata Museo del Mare, Acquario di Genova and many more.
Genoa is a city located in northwest Italy that has a rich history and cultural heritage, and it is known for its beautiful architecture, including the mediaeval historic centre, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also home to several museums, art galleries, and other attractions that may be of interest to tourists. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Genoa include the Aquarium of Genoa, which is one of the largest aquariums in Europe, the Palazzo Ducale, which is a former palace that now houses a museum, and the Galata Museo del Mare, which is a museum dedicated to the history of maritime culture. Additionally, Genoa is known for its delicious cuisine, which includes dishes like pesto, farinata, and focaccia bread.
FOR OUR WEBSITE ONLY
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is public car parking on blue lines in the street, which costs 2€ per hour from 8 am to 8pm
● The nearest bus stop is Villa/Spianata Castelletto, just around the corner.
● Darsena metro station is within a 13-minute walk away.
● Porto Antico: 15-minute walk
Places of interest:
1) 200 m from the Belvedere of Castelletto
2) 400 m from the House of Giuseppe Mazzini / Museum of the Risorgimento
3) 500 m from the museums of Palazzo Bianco and Palazzo Rosso and Via Garibaldi
4) 600 m from the national museum of Palazzo Spinola
5) 1000 m from Palazzo Ducale from Piazza De Ferrari and the Carlo Felice Opera House
6) 1000 m from the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the Diocesan Museum
7) 1000 m from the Old Port, the Aquarium of Genoa and the Museo del Mare
1) 100 m from the 36 bus stop in Piazza Goffredo Villa, which connects via the Circonvallazione a Monte to Genoa Brignole and Genoa Principe railway stations
2) 100 m from the Taxi station in Piazza Goffredo Villa
2) 200 m from the FREE Castelletto levante elevator (connecting the Belvedere to Portello, Via Garibaldi and Piazza Fontane Marose)
3) 200 m from the FREE Castelletto ponente elevator ( which connects the Belvedere through the Garibaldi gallery to Piazza Portello, Piazza della Meridiana via Garibaldi via Cairoli and Largo della Zecca)
4) 450 m from the Carbonara stop of the FREE Zecca-Righi funicular railway
5) 600 m from the Sant'Anna terminus of the FREE Sant'Anna-Portello funicular railway
6) 1200 m from the Genoa Principe train station
7) 1600 m from Genoa Brignole train station
✈ Nearest airport
Aeroporto di Genova: 25-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 9
Max occupancy: 9