ALTIDO Sunny flat w/ Splendid City ViewGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Bright and warm apartment in Genoa
✔ Picturesque view
✔ Near the Port of Genoa
✔ 570 ft2 | 53 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Kitchenette fitted with essential amenities
✔ Spacious and gorgeous terrace
✔ In front of the Royal Palace Museum
✔ 9-minute walk to Via Garibaldi
✔ 11-minute walk to Porto Antico
✔ 13-minute walk to Aquarium of Genoa
✔ Next to Via Balbi
✔ 8-minute walk to Principe subway station
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy lounge area furnished with a single sofa bed and a flat-screen TV
⭐ A kitchenette furnished with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 5 guests
⭐ A stunning open terrace offering breathtaking city views
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, and as such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the seventh floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are twenty flights of stairs to the property.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
● Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, and as such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The property is just a stone’s throw away from Via Garibaldi Palaces Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Aquarium of Genoa and other notable city sights.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Balbi 2/PALAZZO Reale, a 2-minute walk.
● An 8-minute walk to Principe subway station.
● A 10-minute walk to Marina Porto Antico.
✈ Nearest airport:
11-minute walk to Genova City Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
*Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, and as such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area. Therefore, it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2456
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3