ALTIDO Superb Apt for 4, near Via Garibaldi, GenoaGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
This fabulous apartment in the centre of Genoa will meet your highest expectations. The apartment is located on the second floor of a marvellous Genoese building. You will be living in a quiet yet central area with some of the best city’s shops and restaurants just around the corner and famous see sights within walking distance. The flat has one double bedroom, one bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Private parking is available
Impeccably elegant and effortlessly sophisticated, this is the place where you will definitely have a great time in Genoa. No matter if you are in town for business or leisure, you will appreciate its modern design and elegant comfortable furniture. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or a long stay. The flat has one double bedroom, one bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linen, towels, TV. Private parking is available
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The stunning living room has a sofa which can be turned into a single bed, an armchair, a coffee table and a flat screen TV. The formal dining area that can seat up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a fridge, a stove, an oven, a microwave, a juicer and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The modern bedroom has a double bed, a cabinet and a dedicated workplace. There is a shower in the sparkling white bathroom. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, an ironing board and a washing machine provided for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and private parking.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa just a 2 hour drive away from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. Worldly-known sights including Via Garibaldi Palaces, the Aquarium and the Cathedral of San Lorenzo are all within walking distance from the apartment.
Private parking is available for guests.
The property is a 2-hour drive away from Milan.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2477
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4