ALTIDO Superb Flat for 6 in the heart of GenoaApartment - Genova
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO welcomes you to this wonderful and spacious apartment, situated in the Heart of Genoa. The location provides you with the opportunity to explore the famous Aquarium of Genoa, the Old City and lots of historic shops, restaurants, bars and museums. Every room is decorated in different color tones which make it unique and personal for your own experience.
The apartment is suitable for both short and long stays. It offers the perfect accommodation for a family of 6, or a group of friends. It consists of an open-plan kitchen, comfortable living and dining area and three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
KITCHEN & DINING/LIVING:
The modern open-plan kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, juicer. The dining area can seat up to 4 people - perfect for a little getaway with your loved ones. You can relax after a long day exploring Genoa in the living room on the comfy sofa in front of the TV.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
All bedrooms are equipped with a king bed, ensuite bathroom, wardrobe and a TV, allowing you to have your personal space to be able to relax.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, an ironing board, a washing machine, and a vacuum cleaner provided for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Check in is very simple: please check the check in timetable and prices below and inform us about your estimated time of arrival in advance at the phone number you will find after the reservation.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, Italy.
Genoa is the gateway to the Riviera for many travellers today. History feels alive in Genoa and since the apartment is located in the Old city, you shall truly experience this from a personal point of view. The location offers you different activities such as late night walk by the port, exploring different kinds of water species in the famous Aquarium of Genoa and visiting lots of nearby historic sightseeings such as Via Garibaldi, Christopher Columbus' House, The Royal Palace Museum etc.
Places to visit
Aquarium of Genoa: 6-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 4-minute walk
Christopher Columbus' House: 8-minute walk
The Royal Palace Museum: 11-minute walk
Pallavicini Palace: 4-minute walk
Palazzo Bendinelli Sauli: 4-minute walk
Colonna Infame: 6-minute walk
Santa Maria di Castello: 8-minute walk
Chiesa di Santa Maria in Passione: 10-minute walk
Cattedrale di San Lorenzo: 4-minute walk
Eataly Genova: 6-minute walk
Alla Lunga Ristorante: 5-minute walk
Il Mugugno:1-minute walk
Easy Peasy Cocktail Bar: 2-minute walk
Midnight Music Pub: 7-minute walk
Ai Troeggi: 4-minute walk
Getting to Genoa is possible by air, by road and railroad alike.
ALTIDO's property is conveniently located to a bus stop which is a short 4-minute walk and it is called De Ferrari.
Genova City Airport: 19-minute taxi drive
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2488
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6