ALTIDO Treetop Attic in the old GenovaGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this modern flat located in Genova, an area of the Italian Riviera which attracts travellers from all over the world. Attractions nearby include the Royal Palace Museum. Principe subway station is a short 3-minute walk and will provide you with great transport links across the city. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room, a well-equipped kitchen, and dining area. The flat is on the 6th floor with no lift.
While 13 flights of stairs might sound exhausting, ALTIDO promises you that this stylish 2-bed flat is worth the climb! Once you enter the property, you will be greeted with stylish decor, modern amenities, cosy bedrooms and everything you might possibly need to have a truly amazing experience in Genova!
Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Attention to detail is evident in this stylish living room complete with a comfy sofa which will invite anyone to sit back and relax, there also a convenient coffee table and two cosy desk spaces.
There are two dining spaces available, one can accommodate up to 4 guests, while the other cosy dining area is suitable for up to 2 guests.
The kitchen offers the following appliances - gas stove, coffee machine, oven, cooking basics and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The Master bedroom is fitted with a king size bed, while the second bedroom is furnished with a single bed.
The sofa bed in the living room also converts into a queen size sofa bed.
The bathroom is complete with an enclosed shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the sixth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 13 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The property is just a stone’s throw away from Via Garibaldi Palaces Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Aquarium of Genoa and other notable city sights.
Royal Palace Museum: 5-minute walk
Galata Museo del Mare: 5-minute walk
Villa del Principe - Palazzo di Andrea Doria: 5-minute walk
Porta dei Vacca: 6-minute walk
Palazzo San Giorgio: 11-minute walk
D'Albertis Castle: 12-minute walk
Aquarium of Genoa: 13-minute walk
Vascello Neptune: 15-minute walk
Jin's Fast Food Address: 2-minute walk
Trattoria dell'Acciughetta: 3-minute walk
Piazza Sant'Elena: 3-minute walk
Bar Cavo: 3-minute walk
Irish Pub: 9-minute walk
Together Bar: 11-minute walk
You will be two hours by car from Milan, and only a two and a half-hour drive away from the French border. Principe subway station is a short 3-minute walk, and will provide you with excellent transport links across the city.
Christopher Columbus Airport: 20-minute taxi ride
*Please note that the property is located on the sixth floor and there is no lift available.
∗Please note that the facade of the building and the roof are currently under construction. ALTIDO apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4