ALTIDO Two steps from the Sea in GenoaGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is happy to welcome you to this bright and cozy apartment, which has everything you need for a great stay in Genoa. The apartment is located in Vernazzola, a corner of the city by the sea and away from traffic, and just a short walk from the beach of the same name and the beautiful Boccadasse. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with dining area and open kitchen equipped with a sofa bed for two, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and towels are included.
This modern, tastefully furnished apartment is filled with natural light and offers a relaxing glimpse of the sea from the balcony. Professionally cleaned, it has all modern amenities and is suitable for short- or long-term stays. The apartment has one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room with dining area and fully equipped open kitchen. The apartment can accommodate up to 4 people thanks to the comfortable sofa bed.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM:
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a TV, and a dining area that consists of a table and four chairs. The open kitchen has everything you need, including a refrigerator, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker (Moka), and kettle.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed and a large closet, and it overlooks the balcony. The bathroom has a shower and bidet, and essentials are included.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift.
There is only 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the centre of the city, within walking distance from Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Boccadasse: 10-minute walk
Cape of Santa Chiara: 10-minute walk
Gaslini Children's Hospital: 10-minute walk
Boardwalk Corso Italia: 12-minute walk
Cantine del Pisacane: 5-minute walk
Piuma: 5-minute walk
Capo Santa Chiara restaurant: 10-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 3-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
You can park adjacent, on-street parking for 2€ per hour.
Genoa Sturla train station is about a 15-20 minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4