ALTIDO Vibrant Open-Plan Apt for 6 in Historic CentreGenova
Balcony / Terrace
ALTIDO invites you to spend your next holiday in style in this fabulous 2-level apartment in the very heart of Genoa. You will be staying just a stone’s throw from Genoa Cathedral and a short walk from all the major attractions, including Via Garibaldi and Piazza De Ferrari. The apartment has 3 double beds, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 2 small balconies. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This stylish and spacious flat is the right place to book for your next trip with friends or family. Enjoy its original design, bright colours, and all the modern amenities. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for short- or long-term stays. It has 3 double beds, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 2 small balconies. There is plenty of room for up to 6 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
There are 2 sofas, an armchair, a flat-screen TV, and an elegant dining area for up to 8 people in the modern living room. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
Each of the three stylish bedrooms has a comfortable double bed. Both bathrooms are fitted with a shower and bidet, and bathroom essentials are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the very heart of the city, right next to Genoa Cathedral and a short walk away from all major attractions, including Via Garibaldi and the Aquarium.
Via Garibaldi: 8-minute walk
Aquarium: 8-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 9-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 2-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 4-minute walk
Kowalski: 2-minute walk
Trattoria alle due torri: 4-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 2-minute walk
Autopark Piccapietra: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Autopark Piccapietra parking is a 5-minute walk away, and it costs €2.3 per hour.
The Sarzano/Sant'Agostino metro station is a 4-minute walk away.
Genova Piazza Principe train station and Genova Brignole train station are both a 20-minute walk from the apartment.
The property is completely open-planned, meaning lack of privacy.
Please be aware that there may be some noise in the evenings due to the apartment’s proximity above a bar.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6