ALTIDO Warm Family Flat for 9, near Porto AnticoApartment - Genova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book now this lovely apartment with exciting medieval arches, and have an unforgettable time in Genoa. A short 2-minute walk will take you to the famous Aquarium of Genoa. The San Giorgio subway station is a 6-minute walk, and it will provide you with great transport links. The area nearby is packed with trendy restaurants, quirky bars, and a variety of shops. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautiful living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a cosy desk space.
Feel right at home when visiting Italy—breathe and taste the Italian “dolce vita” and live like an Italian.
This exceptional 2-bedroom flat meets the highest standards of comfort and quality, so there is no doubt that it will suit your needs perfectly!
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The warm and inviting living room offers a comfy sofa and 2 armchairs where you can sit back and relax after a long day. There is also a coffee table where you can have a light snack while watching your favourite shows on the flat-screen TV.
The sofa bed in the living room converts into a double bed that suits up to 2 adults.
The fully equipped kitchen has the following appliances: a fridge, stove, oven, kettle, cooking basics, and silverware.
There is a dining table that suits up to 6 guests and a separated dining area for 2.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 2 bedrooms in the property—the master bedroom offers a double bed, a convenient desk space, and a flat-screen TV, while the second bedroom is furnished with 5 single beds.
The 2 bathrooms are each complete with a cabin shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
Other things to note
Guests will receive instructions on how to access the flat by electronic door lock 1-2 days before arrival.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO is excited to welcome you to Genoa, a charming city that preserves countless corners of authentic Ligurian life and style in its architecture, colours, foods, and beautiful historical buildings.
Genoa has historically been one of the most important ports on the Mediterranean and is home to dozens of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The city is also known as the birthplace of the famous navigator Christopher Columbus, and a short 12-minute walk will take you to his house, an 18th-century reconstruction of the building where he lived during his youth.
Places to visit
House of Christopher Columbus: 12-minute walk
Porta Soprano Towers: 12-minute walk
Lantern: 11-minute walk
Museo del Risorgimento: 11-minute walk
Palazzo Spinola National Gallery: 10-minute walk
Belvedere Castelletto: 18-minute walk
Galata Museo del Mare: 15-minute walk
Cine Ciak: 5-minute walk
Civic Library-Museum of the Actor: 15-minute walk
Aquarium of Genoa: 6-minute walk
Marina Porto Antico: 14-minute walk
Old City: 4-minute walk
Royal Palace Museum: 15-minute walk
D'Albertis Castle: 23-minute walk
Le Mura di Malapaga: 1-minute walk
Trattoria delle Grazie: 4-minute walk
Ristorante Jamila: 4-minute walk
Little Italy Café: 6-minute walk
Neat Whisky Bar: 5-minute walk
One-Eyed Jack: 3-minute walk
The closest major city to Genoa is Milan, Italy, approximately a 2-hour drive north on the A6 motorway.
Alternatively, you can reach the property by bus, train, or boat. The nation’s bus system offers a wide range of connections to Genoa. Тhe city has two large train stations connected by a shuttle. Each of these stations has connections all across Italy.
Also, Genoa is a port for ferries from many areas on Italy’s west coast, and it serves as an international ferry hub as well.
The property is conveniently located to San Giorgio subway station, which is a short 6-minute walk.
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport: 12-minute taxi drive
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2486
Standard occupancy: 9
Max occupancy: 9