ALTIDO Warm Flat for 4, located in Quiet AreaGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
An intimate apartment in a quiet area surrounded by greenery. Easily reachable by car from the Genova Nervi motorway exit, just 2 km away.
Useful for those who love to live on the Riviera, then return home to the ultimate tranquility.
you have a great living room where you can spend all your time together in full relaxation and comfort. Bathroom with shower, double bedroom and bedroom with bunk bed perfect for families or groups of friends.
all the flat is dedicated to the guests.
Other things to note
Guests will be contacted 1-2 days before their arrival to agree on the time to meet. Contact will be through the phone number entered during the booking.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges payable in cash upon arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
Please inform us in advance about your arrival time.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4