Splendid Flat near Genoa Central Train StationGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
Here is the perfect place for your next amazing family holiday or a trip with friends. This fantastic apartment is located in an authentic Genovese building just a stone’s throw from Genova Piazza Principe train station. From here, you can easily reach the Aquarium, Piazza De Ferrari, Via Garibaldi and all the famous sights on foot. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Enjoy the warm, welcoming atmosphere of this amazing apartment together with your favourite people. The flat has enough space for all guests and plenty of natural light coming through the large windows. You will have all the necessary amenities at your disposal to ensure a really carefree holiday.
The apartment is the right choice for a family or a small group of friends, as it can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a wooden table and a cupboard. The separate kitchen is equipped with all the modern amenities, including a coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has a dining area for up to 4 people.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The spacious bedroom offers a comfortable double bed, a cabinet, a dressing table and a large wardrobe for your belongings. The bathroom is equipped with an enclosed shower and a bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 68 steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Genoa, Italy.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. An area of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
The apartment is located in the city centre, right next to Genova Piazza Principe train station and within walking distance from the Aquarium, Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Porto Antico: 14-minute walk
Aquarium: 16-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 16-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 16-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 18-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 20-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 20-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
Genova Piazza Principe train station and Principe metro stations are just a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4