ALTIDO Marvellous 5-bed house w/ Garden & ParkingGloucestershire
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Exceptional house ideally nestled in Kemble
✔ 4000 ft2 / 371 m2 property
✔ 5 bedrooms
✔ 4.5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Gorgeous garden
✔ Free parking
✔ 4-minute walk to Kemble Park
✔ 6-minute drive to Cotswold Country Park & Beach
✔ 10-minute walk to Kemble train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 5 bedrooms
— three of the bedrooms are fitted with super kings size beds
— the other two bedrooms are equipped with small double beds (4'6) suitable for children above 11 years old.
∗Please note the two bedrooms furnished with small double beds (4'6) are not suitable for adults.
⭐ 4.5 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ Charming garden with outdoor furniture available
⭐ Family friendly, however, the property is suitable only for children above 11 years old
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property, suitable for up to 3 vehicles.
● The property is on the ground floor.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
The owner will be in touch to coordinate your arrival.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently based in Kemble, a charming village hidden between the rolling hills and picturesque views. Within reach, you will be able to find quirky restaurants and local pubs. A short 4-minute walk will take you to Kemble Park, where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or have a picnic with family and friends. A short 12-minute drive will take you to the famous Roman market town, Cirencester. Other cultural highlights within a short drive include Rodmarton Long Barrow and Rodmarton Manor.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
There is free parking available at the property.
The property is set 1 hour and 30 minutes drive from Birmingham.
A short 1-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, located on School Road.
The closest train station is Keble, and you can travel directly to London in just 1 hour and 10 minutes.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Cotswold Airport: 6-minute drive
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £5,000 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗∗Please note the two bedrooms furnished with small double beds (4'6) are not suitable for adults.
∗∗∗Please note that the property is not suitable for children below 11 years old.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children below 11 years old.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10