Exclusive 1 bed flat close to St Paul's CathedralGreater London
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Gorgeous flat ideally located in the city centre
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 8-minute walk to St. Paul's Cathedral
✔ 18-minute walk to the Museum of London
✔ 20-minute walk to The British Museum
✔ 25-minute walk to London Bridge & Sky Garden
✔ Next to Fleet Street
✔ 13-minute walk to St Paul’s Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a queen size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The property is situated in the City of London, just a few minutes walk away from one of London’s most famous landmarks, St Paul’s Cathedral. The Tate Modern art gallery & Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre are close by. Nearby Fleet Street offers pretty much every service that one may need, with plenty of bars, shops, restaurants, supermarkets & local banks literally two minutes away.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
A short walk will take you to the nearby London Underground stations including St Paul’s Station, Chancery Lane & London Blackfriars.
Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop, Fetter Lane.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
London City Airport: 30-minute taxi ride
Heathrow Airport: 60-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2