Rustic 2-bed houseboat on the River ThamesGreater London
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Rustic 2-bed houseboat on the River Thames, in East London
✔ 450 ft2 /42 m2 of the property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Viewing deck
✔ 3-minutes to Tower Bridge
✔ Next to the Tower of London
✔ Tower Hill Underground Station is a 10-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms: the first bedroom is furnished with 2 single bed, while the second bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a single bed, alongside an en-suite shower room. There is a guest toilet at your disposal and a single sofa bed available in the living room.
⭐1 ensuite bathroom equipped with a shower and a toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to o 4 guests
⭐ Access to the viewing deck above the upper deck offers stunning views of St Katharine Docks Marina.
● Guests will have access to the entire boat.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
St Katharine Docks Marina is located on the River Thames in East London. Attractions nearby include the Tower of London and Wilton's Music Hall. Dining recommendations include White Mulberries coffee shop, Ping Pong for Chinese cuisine and Zizzi for Italian dishes. Make sure to visit Slug & Lettuce for great cocktails and The Dickens Inn for a quintessentially English pub experience.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● If you're travelling by car, the A100 Tower Bridge Road is just around the corner, and there is pay-and-display parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is St Katharine Docks (Stop TN.
● Tower Hill Underground Station is a 10-minute walk away, servicing the Circle and District lines.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Gatwick Airport: 50-minute by train
Heathrow Airport: 1-hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗No kids allowed
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4