Splendid 1-bed flat in the heart of ChelseaGreater London
Wireless internet connection
Welcome to this cozy and welcoming 1 bed flat nicely suited in Chelsea. The charming Battersea Park is less than 10 mins walk. The River Thames and Battersea Park, among London's grandest and most spacious, are both within walking distance. Transport connections are excellent: Sloane Square and South Kensington stations are both less than 15 minutes' walk from the flat. There are also plenty of local buses.
Living and Eating
There is a living room, with small dining table/desk. The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you would need, including a fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, and kettle.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
There is one bedroom, with a large and comfortable King-sized bed. There is plenty of storage space for you to hang up and store your clothes.
The bathroom has a bath and a over-bath shower.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
The flat is located in Chelsea, a globally recognised place due to it's charming British atmosphere. You can spend time walking down the Kings Road (The KR) and it's not unlikely that you will bump into someone famous during your stay!
There is a wide range of choice on the Kings Road from fashionable outlets, cafes and bistros to luxurious restaurants, and fun bars - there is something for everyone! Here you'll find an eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops and high-street staples, alongside a vast array of cafes and eateries. It's also a great place for inspirational interior design, with Peter Jones, Heal's, Cath Kidston and Habitat all vying for attention. Be sure to check out the store where punk was born in the 70s, Vivienne Westwood's shop and the treasure trove of antiques at the Chelsea Antiques Market.
The Saatchi gallery is only a 10 minute walk away!
Please note that а refundable damage deposit of GBP 200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if no damage we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Greater London, England