ALTIDO Boutique 2-bed house near Ravenscraig ParkKirkcaldy
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning house ideally nestled in Kirkcaldy
✔ 861 ft2 / 80 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming garden available
✔ 10-minute walk to Fife Coastal Path
✔ 12-minute walk to Kirkcaldy Galleries
✔ Set just 1-hour drive from Edinburgh
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed
— the second bedroom is equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Gorgeous garden with outdoor seating at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will access the entire house, except the log cabin located outside the property, which will be locked and off-limits to guests.
● Guests will have access to free on-street parking at the property.
● The property is on the ground floor.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is ideally located in Kirkcaldy, a gorgeous town famous for its beautiful landscapes and the length of its high street in mediaeval times. It is also known as the birthplace of Adam Smith, the father of modern economics, whose name lives on in the Adam Smith College and Adam Smith Theatre. This charming place will surprise you with plenty of activities to enjoy, such as Ravenscraig Park, Kirkcaldy Galleries, and Coastal Turret.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The property is set just an hour drive from Edinburgh and a 1-hour and 13-minute drive from Glasgow. Alternatively, you can reach the property via train.
There is free on-street parking available at the property.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 34-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Pets are welcome, but please disclose this in the initial inquiry stage and note that an additional charge of £50 pet fee will occur.
∗∗∗Please note that there is CCTV installed in front of the property.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4