ALTIDO Classic 1-bed flat w/ patioLa Salle
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Classic flat nicely tucked away in La Salle
✔ 818 ft2 / 76 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming patio with outdoor area
✔ Free on a private box parking
✔ 14-minute drive to Les Ors
✔ 28-minute drive to Aosta
✔ Set 2.5 hours drive from Milan
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, and towels are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Charming patio with outdoor furniture at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free on-street parking.
● The property is on the ground floor, and no lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, tour you, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is located in La Salle, Italy, a 2-hour drive from Turin and a 2.5-hour drive from Milan.
La Salle is a calm and peaceful town nestled in the Aosta valley. A picturesque haven, surrounded by leafy vineyards and magnificent mountains, La Salle is perfect for a summer or winter vacation. Here you can go hiking, cycling, and horseback riding in the summer or try one of the various ski tracks that start in La Salle such as Les Ors and Court de Bard. The apartment is located only a 12-minute walk from the medieval Châtelard Castle, built in the 13th century.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The apartment is a 2-hour drive from Turin and a 2.5-hour drive from Milan.
● There is free on-street parking available for guests.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions on the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4