Appartamento Villa Riflessi Sul LagoLaglio
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Spend your next holiday in style and book this fashionable apartment on Lake Como. This splendid apartment is the right choice for those accustomed to the highest standards in hospitality. The flat’s design is impeccable, and the lake views are absolutely stunning. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. All essentials are provided, and free parking on the street is available.
From everywhere in this incredibly stylish apartment, you can enjoy the views of the lake: on the open terrace, in the kitchen, or in the living room. Book this stunning flat and get ready for an unforgettable holiday with your loved ones.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people,
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The stylish living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a decorative fireplace, and a flat-screen TV. The elegant dining area consists of a glass table and 4 chairs. The separate kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, kettle, juicer, microwave, and dishwasher. It also has a table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is a comfortable queen-size bed in each of the two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a wardrobe, and the second has a clothes rail. There is a bathtub with a hand shower and a bidet in one of the bathrooms, and the other has a glass shower cabin and a bidet.
The apartment has an open terrace overlooking the magnificent Lake Como.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Laglio, Lombardy.
Laglio is a picturesque town on the famous Lake Como, where visitors come to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and breathtaking views. The apartment is located in a quiet area of the city next to the lakeshore. The Villa Oleandra, which belongs to George Clooney and where some scenes of the Ocean’s Twelve movie were shot, is just a 5-minute drive from the apartment.
Bersagliere: 16-minute walk/2-minute drive
Ristorante Crotto dei Platani: 6-minute drive
Guests can use a parking space locked with a chain on the street next to the building.
There is also free parking on the street, 100 metres from the property.
The Laglio - Piazza Riva Silvio bus station is a 20-minute walk from the property.
Milan is an hour's drive away, and the centre of Como is a 25-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6