ALTIDO 5BR apartment near Avenida da LiberdadeLisboa
Wireless internet connection
To arrive at our GuestHouse you will have to go up a steep street, if you do not take a car the climb can be a little hard, remember that Lisbon is known for the 7 hills!
The elevator of the building is of a vintage style, it is beautiful and very different from the elevator you are used to!
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 9
Max occupancy: 10