ALTIDO Beautiful 2BR Apt at the Heart of downtown LisbonLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
This beautiful apartment located in the heart of downtown Lisboa has 100m2 and is inserted in a building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two en-suite bedrooms and a toilet in the apartment hall. The living room has a sofa and one armchair, a TV with international channels and a dining space with a table that sits four people.
This beautiful apartment located in the heart of downtown Lisboa has 100m2 and is inserted in a building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two en-suite bedrooms with a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet in the apartment hall. The living room has a sofa, one armchair, a TV with international channels and dining space with a table that sits six people. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your favorite meals. The apartment has a wi-fi connection and AC throughout.
Size (m2): 100;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Fully renovated apartment located downtown in a pedestrian-only street and within 5 minutes walk from the River Tejo. There are several restaurants, cafés, mini markets and pharmacies at a walking distance. The parking in the streets surrounding the apartment is conditioned and reserved only for residents. If traveling by car we recommend you to leave the car in the car park or to look for an authorized parking area. The Terreiro do Paço is 5 minutes walk from the apartment as well as Rossio Square and there you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants of the square. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you have a stop of the famous tram 28 at a few minutes walk from the apartment.
Other things to note
Please be advised that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4